Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm on my way!!!

Well, I am on my way today. I will arrive in Dublin at 8:15 on Sunday morning (that will be 1:15am mountain time). My plan is after I get in, to check into the hotel (if my room is ready), freshen up and then hit the pavement. The worst thing I could do is go to sleep when I get there. I will have time to sleep that night. I hope to make it to the Guinness Storehouse, Temple Bar, The Clarence Hotel (Bono owns it... yes, if I see him, I will tell him hi for you Ben ;-)). Then if there is still time, I hope to be able to take a walk down Grafton Street. We will see though. It will be a lot to stuff in, since we do have a scheduled "sightseeing tour" with the group that afternoon, I may skip that if I am getting around pretty good. Time shall tell. I will post an update when I get a chance on Sunday!! See/talk to you all in a week!!!

No comments: